Fun Activities - Birthday Parties
Make your child’s birthday wish come true with a great party at Chow’s!
We have everything you need for a fun, stress-free birthday party or an event party. Our trained instructors will host a party for your child that emphasizes both fitness and FUN!
All parties are held on Saturday afternoons. Our instructors will help you set up for the party. The children will spend 60 minutes in our gym and participate in structured activities that will introduce them to the Olympic events (vault, uneven bars, balance beam, floor exercise, rings and parallel bars). The children may also use our three trampolines, foam pit and parachute.
In addition, your party will have 30 minutes of “free time” outside of the gym, with our instructors assisting you with cake, ice-cream, treats and gift opening. Each Birthday child will receive a special gift from Chow’s Gymnastics: a Chow’s T-shirt and a birthday certificate! Don’t worry about clean-up! We will take care of that for you.
Children do NOT need to be registered for classes at Chow’s to have their birthday party at the gym. Our birthday parties are open to all children!
- Trained instructors (the number of instructors is based on how many guests you expect at the party)
- Party table and a basic tablecloth
- Benches and chairs to seat your guests
- Birthday party banner
- A Chow’s T-shirt and certificate for the birthday child
- Set-up and cleanup
You may want to bring:
- Cake, ice-cream, drinks or other birthday treats
- Cups, plates, forks, spoons, napkins and other serving ware
- Decorations, balloons, banners and anything else to make your child’s day extra-special!
- Please call (515) 327-2558. Call soon! Our parties book very fast, and we want you to have the date you request.
Covid-19 Safety Protocols
- All Staff, Students and Non-Participants MUST Wear a Mask at All Times in the Facility
- Practice 6 ft. Social Distancing at All Times
- Wash Hands Frequently
- We strongly urge you to drop off your student/ get them settled… then wait outside in the car until class time or camp is over. NO more than 1 guest per student are allowed in the gym at this time.