- Shawn Johnson
- In 2012, came in second on the 15th season of Dancing with the Stars (All-Stars edition)
- 2011 Pan American Games team gold medalist and uneven bars silver medalist
- Won four medals at the 2008 Olympics: Gold (balance beam) and silver (team, all-around and floor exercise).
- Won three gold medals at the 2007 World Championships – team, all-around and floor exercise.
- One of six U.S. women to win the world all-around crown, along with Kim Zmeskal (1991), Shannon Miller (1993-94), Chellsie Memmel (2005), Bridget Sloan (2009) and Jordyn Wieber (2011).
- 2008 U.S. all-around and floor exercise champion and balance beam silver medalist.
- 2007 U.S. all-around, balance beam and floor exercise champion and uneven bars bronze medalist.
- 2007 American Cup all-around champion.
- Voted Iowa’s most famous living sports figure by the “Des Moines Register” in 2010.
- Won the 79th AAU James E. Sullivan Award in 2009.
- Carried the torch during the torch run for the 2010 Winter Olympic Games.
- 2009 “Dancing with the Stars” champion and 2012 runner-up.
- 2009 ESPY for Best U.S. Female Olympian.
- 2008-09, 2011 Teen Choice’s Female Athlete.
Information from: https://usagym.org/pages/athletes/athleteListDetail.html?id=330449