- Emily Beyer
- Level 4
What got you interested in gymnastics?
- I needed to burn energy in the winter. I started when I was 2 years old
Who’s been your inspiration?
- Simone Biles- she has amazing skills
- Norah Flatley- she is a “beam queen” and has always been so nice
- My parents- they are always there for me
- Coach Holly- she knows how to motivate and push me!
- Floor- I can express myself
- Chocolate fudge
- Riding horses
- Playing Fortnite
Most memorable meet experience:
- Being the All Around Champion at Xcel regionals in 2017 and 2018
- To represent Chow’s to the best of my ability
- 2017 Xcel Silver #1 All Around Regional Championships
- 2018 Xcel Gold #1 Vault, #1 Bar, #1 All Around State Championships
- 2018 Xcel Gold #1 Floor, #1 All Around Regional Championships